What will you learn in The First Time Homebuyers Guide?
Buying your first home is a dream of many Americans, but getting started can be the hardest part. This free first time homebuyers guide will help you learn how the process works, who you need on your team, and where to get started.
Here are some of the topics covered in my ebook:
- Are you ready to own a home?
- How can you improve your credit score?
- How much money do you need?
- How does a mortgage pre-approval work?
- Should you use a REALTOR®? How do you choose?
- How do you make an offer on a home?
- How does the contract closing process work?
Reading this guide will help you understand what to expect and how to get started on the path to homeownership.
Can Homebuyers Get a Home With No Down Payment?
The answer is yes! Most down-payment assistance programs and zero down payment home loans are limited either by geographic location, annual household income, or both.
These programs change all the time, but the common programs are Georgia Dream, USDA, and the Veteran’s Administration (VA). Capital City Home Loans currently offers two other down-payment assistance programs that are not available on the open market.
If you’re interested in a no down-payment home loan, please get in touch with me to discuss the details.